pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation 27/4/2016 n. 679
Pursuant to the European Regulation 27/4/2016 n. 679 (GDPR), the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, minimization, proportionality, necessity, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of each user.
The Data Controller pursuant to the laws in force is Iliprandi Milano, un marchio di Ashenbach srl Piazza San Marco, 1 20121 Milano Italia, REA MI-1928118 Cap. Soc. € 100.000,00 i.v. , VAT number 06995830962, PEO email@example.com; tel. 02 2900 0580.
Scope of this information
Data provision, type and consequences of failure to provide it
The provision of your personal data by filling in the format accessible through the " Contact Us" section allows us to fulfill what is requested and to be able to better respond to your requests. In fact, through this section the user gives his name, surname, e-mail address, personal telephone numbers, in order to be contacted again for information and/or estimates. If you do not intend to allow the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, we will not be able to proceed with the processing of your request and to provide you with the response, information, feedback or support service requested. In fact, these are data necessary for the fulfillment of what is requested through this section.
Principles applicable to the processing of your data
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security and organizational measures, aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and aimed at safeguarding and protecting your data. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of internal appointees involved in the organization, management, interaction and maintenance of the site and related activities (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators), or subjects may have access to the data. external (such as third party service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, web marketing companies, communication agencies, etc).
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of requests for information, advice, estimates, sales, feedback and/or supports of any kind regarding the corporate object that may be made through the site https://www.iliprandimilano.it/.
Your data will be processed in order to:
- identify the user, in order to be able to correctly process the requests and allow the correct development of the feedback and/or consultancy and/or information and/or estimates and/or sale activity;
- proceed with the recontact by the user should further information be necessary to process the request, or to guarantee the most complete support activity;
- manage the correct processing of administrative/fiscal procedures ;
- fulfill the obligations established in the tax and accounting fields
Legal basis of the treatment
Ashenbach srl will process your data lawfully, and only where the processing is
- necessary for the execution of the requested service
- necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Data Controller
- based on express consent
Data retention time and right of access
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to offer the requested services or for the time in which the company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes established by laws or regulations.
At any time, as an interested party in the treatment, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to 15 of the Eur. Reg. 679/2016, which we briefly indicate below:
1 The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner and of any managers;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State or outside the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in point 3) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, without prejudice to the possible consequences in terms of the impossibility of performing the requested service;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights are exercised with a request made without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a person in charge, to which a suitable response is provided without delay.
If it is believed that the treatment may have occurred in a way that does not comply with the Regulation, one can also contact the Supervisory Authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the same Regulation.
In case of cessation of treatment for any reason, pursuant to article 17 of the Eur. Reg. 679/20016, your data will be:
- deleted, once the purpose for which they were collected has ended, except for the need to comply with the conservation obligations imposed by art. 2220 of the civil code, by the articles 19 and 22 of the Presidential Decree n. 600/1973 (10 years) or other specific legislation;
- transferred to another owner, provided they are intended for treatment in compatible terms for the same purposes, for which the data are collected (pre-bankruptcy and similar or similar procedures, transfers of company or business unit; etc..) pursuant to of the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) European Reg. 679/2016;
- kept for statistical purposes, in compliance with technical and organizational measures, in particular in order to ensure compliance with the principle of data minimization, provided that the statistical purpose can be achieved in this way, pursuant to art. 89 European Reg. 679/2016.
The server where the Website is located is located in the EU.
Your Data will not be transferred to third party companies located outside the European Economic Area. Should this transfer become necessary, we will take care to ensure that the recipients of your data have adopted suitable security measures to guarantee their protection.